What is WEB2CHM?
WEB2CHM enables you to download sites or pages to the local and then compressed into a single CHM (Microsoft Compiled HTML Help) file. Now you can at any time and any place off-line browsing your favorite sites or pages. Simple settings, high speed, and friendly interface.
WEB2CHM Key Features
- WEB2CHM is capable of traversing parts of the Web (a single HTTP server), following links and directory structure. We refer to this as to recursive retrieval, or recursion. The maximum depth to which the retrieval is five layers.
- WEB2CHM has been designed for robustness over slow or unstable network connections; if a download fails due to a network problem, it will keep retrying until the whole file has been retrieved. If the server supports regetting, it will instruct the server to continue the download from where it left off;
- WEB2CHM supports proxy servers, which can lighten the network load, speed up retrieval and provide access behind firewalls.
- WEB2CHM supports IP version 6, the next generation of IP. IPv6 is autodetected at compile-time, and can be disabled at either build or run time. Binaries built with IPv6 support work well in both IPv4-only and dual family environments.
- Support https;
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of download web;
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized download scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide >300% downloading speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Easy to use – Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of WEB2CHM;
Why choose WEB2CHM?
- It is so easy to use;
- It is absolutely fast;
- WEB2CHM Team provides effective One Business Day Email service. Any users are welcome to send emails to us.
- System Requirements: OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista or Windows 7.
- CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
05-29-2011 WEB2CHM Ver 1.0.1 released