WavPack2WMA enables you convert WavPack to WMA Audio. Windows Media Audio (WMA) is an audio data compression technology developed by Microsoft. an audio format similar to MP3, but Microsoft claims that audio encoded with WMA sounds better than MP3 at the same bit rate. Now you can enjoy the versatile movies on your WMA Player wherever and whenever. Converting in batches, convert multiple files at one time.
- Simple settings, high speed, and friendly interface.
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of convert audio;
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide greater than 300% converting speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Both multithreading and batch conversion supported;
- Easy to use – Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of WavPack2WMA;
- Automatically shutdown the computer after conversion.
WavPack2WMA Freeware System Requirements
OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
WavPack2WMA Freeware Screenshot
06-27-2013 WavPack2WMA Ver 1.0.1 released.
Support about WavPack2WMA
Should there be any queries, please don’t hesitate to leave a reply.