Opus MP3 Converter enables you convert Opus to MP3 Audio. Opus is a totally open, royalty-free, highly versatile audio codec. Opus is unmatched for interactive speech and music transmission over the Internet, but is also intended for storage and streaming applications. MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3 or MPEG-2 Audio Layer 3) is a patented digital audio encoding format using a form of lossy data compression. Now you can enjoy the versatile audios on your MP3 Player wherever and whenever. Converting in batches, convert multiple files at one time.
- Simple settings, high speed, and friendly interface.
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of convert audio;
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide greater than 300% converting speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Both multithreading and batch conversion supported;
- Easy to use – Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of Opus MP3 Converter;
- Automatically shutdown the computer after conversion.
Opus MP3 Converter Freeware System Requirements
OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
Opus MP3 Converter Freeware Screenshot
Opus MP3 Converter News
09-01-2014 Opus MP3 Converter Ver 1.0.1 released.
Download Opus MP3 Converter
Support about Opus MP3 Converter Express
Should there be any queries, please don’t hesitate to leave a reply.