What is MP3 to AAC Converter?
MP3 to AAC Converter enables you convert MP3 to MPEG4 AAC Audio. Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) is a standardized, lossy compression and encoding scheme for digital audio. AAC generally achieves better sound quality than MP3 at similar bit rates. Now you can enjoy the versatile movies on your MP4 Player wherever and whenever. Simple settings, high speed, and friendly interface.
MP3 to AAC Converter Key Features
- Support most popular audio formats MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3 or MPEG-2 Audio Layer 3 or MPEG-1 or 2 Audio Layer III);
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of convert audio;
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide >300% converting speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Both multithreading and batch conversion supported.
- Easy to use – Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of MP3 to AAC Converter;
MP3 to AAC Converter Support Bit Rate
MP3 to AAC Converter several bit rates are specified in the MPEG-1 Audio Layer III standard: 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 160, 192, 224, 256 and 320 kbit/s. Additional extensions were defined in MPEG-2 Audio Layer III: bit rates 8, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 144, 160 kbit/s. Nonstandard proprietary MPEG 2.5 Audio Layer III: bit rates 8, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 144, 160 kbit/s.
MP3 to AAC Converter Support Sampling Rates
MP3 to AAC Converter support several sampling rates are 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz. Additional extensions were defined in MPEG-2 Audio Layer III: 16, 22.05 and 24 kHz. Nonstandard proprietary MPEG 2.5 Audio Layer III:8, 11.025, and 12 kHz.
Why choose MP3 to AAC Converter?
- It is so easy to use;
- It is absolutely free;
- It provide >300% Convertting speed than other converter;
- MP3 to AAC Converter Team provides effective One Business Day Email service. Any users are welcome to send emails to us.
- AAC’s improvements over MP3: More sample frequencies (from 8 to 96 kHz) than MP3 (16 to 48 kHz); Up to 48 channels (MP3 supports up to two channels in MPEG-1 mode and up to 5.1 channels in MPEG-2 mode); Arbitrary bit-rates and variable frame length; Standardized constant bit rate with bit reservoir; Higher efficiency and simpler filterbank (rather than MP3’s hybrid coding, AAC uses a pure MDCT); Higher coding efficiency for stationary signals; Higher coding accuracy for transient signals (AAC uses a blocksize of 128 or 120 samples, allowing more accurate coding than MP3’s 192 sample blocks); Can use Kaiser-Bessel derived window function to eliminate spectral leakage at the expense of widening the main lobe; Much better handling of audio frequencies above 16 kHz; More flexible joint stereo; Adds additional modules (tools) to increase compression efficiency. These modules can be combined to constitute different encoding profiles.
MP3 to AAC Converter Requirement
- System Requirements: OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista or Windows 7.
- CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
MP3 to AAC Converter Screenshots
MP3 to AAC Converter News
04-08-2011 MP3 to AAC Converter Ver 1.0.1 released
MP3 to AAC Converter Awards