MP3CDburner software is a GUI to cdrecord. It allows converting MP3 and burnning audio CDs easily. Add/delete/exclude MP3 files and show current used space; Supports all current hardware interfaces (IDE / SCSI / USB / 1394 / SATA); Supports use of high write speeds; No drivers required; ASPI not required for NT / 2000 / XP; Supports use of re-writeable CD formats. Multithreading are supported and the more files you burn the faster; Supports device types include CD-R/ CD+R/ CD-RW/ CD+RW; Prevent burning if used space greater than CD+R/RW capacity; Show output of cdrecord to view burned % and estimated remaining time.
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of convert audio;
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide greater than 300% converting speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Both multithreading and batch conversion supported;
- Easy to use – Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of MP3CDburner;
- Many settings are adjustable, such as audio size, bit rate, frame rate, so that the output WAV file will use for burning.
MP3CDburner Freeware System Requirements
OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
MP3CDburner Freeware Screenshot
05-22-2013 MP3CDburner Ver 1.0.1 released.
Support about MP3CDburner
Should there be any queries, please don’t hesitate to leave a reply.