M4A2WAV enables you convert M4A to WAV Audio. All burning programs will handle .wav files seamlessly as long as the audio data is CD-standard. Now you can burn the versatile audios to your CD. Converting in batches, convert multiple files at one time.
- Simple settings, high speed, and friendly interface.
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of convert audio;
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide greater than 300% converting speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Both multithreading and batch conversion supported;
- Easy to use – Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of M4A2WAV;
- Automatically shutdown the computer after conversion.
M4A2WAV Freeware System Requirements
OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
M4A2WAV Freeware Screenshot
07-08-2013 M4A2WAV Ver 1.0.1 released.
Support about M4A2WAV
Should there be any queries, please don’t hesitate to leave a reply.