FLAC WAV Converter is an best FLAC WAV Converter. FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec, an audio format similar to CDA (Compact Disc Audio), but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality. It can convert FLAC format to WAV format for CD.
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of convert audio;
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide greater than 300% converting speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Both multithreading and batch conversion supported;
- Easy to use – Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of FLAC WAV Converter;
- Many settings are adjustable, such as audio size, bit rate, frame rate, so that the output WAV file will use for burning. All burning programs will handle .wav files seamlessly as long as the audio data is CD-standard.
FLAC WAV Converter Freeware System Requirements
OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
FLAC WAV Converter Freeware Screenshot
FLAC WAV Converter News
07-16-2013 FLAC WAV Converter Ver 2.0.1 released.
Download FLAC WAV Converter
Support about FLAC WAV Converter
Should there be any queries, please don’t hesitate to leave a reply.