FLAC Apple Lossless Converter enables you convert FLAC to Apple Lossless Audio. Apple Lossless, also know as Apple Lossless Audio Codec (ALAC), an audio format similar to AAC, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in Apple Lossless without any loss in quality. Now you can enjoy the versatile audios on your M4A Player wherever and whenever.
- Simple settings, high speed, and friendly interface.
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of convert audio;
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide greater than 300% converting speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Both multithreading and batch conversion supported;
- Easy to use – Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of FLAC Apple Lossless Converter;
- Automatically shutdown the computer after conversion.
FLAC Apple Lossless Converter Freeware System Requirements
OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
FLAC Apple Lossless Converter Freeware Screenshot
FLAC Apple Lossless Converter News
04-12-2013 FLAC Apple Lossless Converter Ver 1.0.1 released.
Download FLAC Apple Lossless Converter
Support about FLAC Apple Lossless Converter
Should there be any queries, please don’t hesitate to leave a reply.