FLAC2APPLE enables you convert FLAC to MPEG4 AAC Audio for APPLE devices. Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) is a standardized, lossy compression and encoding scheme for digital audio. AAC generally achieves better size than FLAC at similar bit rates. Now you can enjoy the versatile movies on your MP4 Player wherever and whenever.
- Simple settings, high speed, and friendly interface.
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of convert audio;
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide greater than 300% converting speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Both multithreading and batch conversion supported;
- Easy to use – Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of FLAC2APPLE;
- Automatically shutdown the computer after conversion.
FLAC2APPLE System Requirements
OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
FLAC2APPLE Freeware Screenshot
07-29-2013 FLAC2APPLE Ver 1.0.1 released.
Support about FLAC2APPLE
Should there be any queries, please don’t hesitate to leave a reply.