CDA MP3 Converter enables retrieve audio tracks from CDROM drives which are capable of reading audio data digitally via SCSI (CDDA) and encode them with MP3 encoder. As CDA MP3 Converter implements strategies to work around typical defects on audio CDs it reads many disks that cannot be read by other software. As CDA MP3 Converter can use libparanoia to verify the data that has been read from the medium, it delivers superior quality even if the medium is dusty, scratched or if other problems occur. Now you can backup your the versatile CDs to your computer wherever and whenever.
- Simple settings, high speed, and friendly interface.
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of backup your CDs;
- Backup and Encoding in same time.
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide greater than 300% converting speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Both multithreading and batch conversion supported;
- Easy to use – Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of CDA MP3 Converter;
- Automatically shutdown the computer after conversion.
CDA MP3 Converter System Requirements
OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
CDA MP3 Converter Screenshot
CDA MP3 Converter News
11-18-2013 CDA MP3 Converter Ver 1.0.1 released.
Download CDA MP3 Converter
Support about CDA MP3 Converter
Should there be any queries, please don’t hesitate to leave a reply.