CDA FLAC Converter enables retrieve audio tracks from CDROM drives which are capable of reading audio data digitally via SCSI (CDDA) and encode them with FLAC encoder. As CDA FLAC Converter implements strategies to work around typical defects on audio CDs it reads many disks that cannot be read by other software. As CDA FLAC Converter can use libparanoia to verify the data that has been read from the medium, it delivers superior quality even if the medium is dusty, scratched or if other problems occur. FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec, an audio format similar to CDA (Compact Disc Audio), but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality. Now you can backup your the versatile CDs to your computer wherever and whenever.
- Simple settings, high speed, and friendly interface.
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of backup your CDs;
- Backup and Encoding in same time.
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide greater than 300% converting speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Both multithreading and batch conversion supported;
- Easy to use – Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of CDA FLAC Converter;
- Automatically shutdown the computer after conversion.
CDA FLAC Converter System Requirements
OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
CDA FLAC Converter Screenshot
CDA FLAC Converter News
04-12-2013 CDA FLAC Converter Ver 1.0.1 released.
Download CDA FLAC Converter
Support about CDA FLAC Converter
Should there be any queries, please don’t hesitate to leave a reply.