CD2OGG enables retrieve audio tracks from CDROM drives which are capable of reading audio data digitally via SCSI (CDDA) and encode them with OGG encoder. As CD2OGG implements strategies to work around typical defects on audio CDs it reads many disks that cannot be read by other software. As CD2OGG can use libparanoia to verify the data that has been read from the medium, it delivers superior quality even if the medium is dusty, scratched or if other problems occur. OGG is designed to provide for efficient streaming and manipulation of high quality digital multimedia. Ogg is a free, open container format than MP3. Now you can enjoy the versatile movies on your OGG Player wherever and whenever.
- Simple settings, high speed, and friendly interface.
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of convert your CDs;
- Backup and Encoding in same time.
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide greater than 300% converting speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Both multithreading and batch conversion supported;
- Easy to use – Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of CD2OGG;
- Automatically shutdown the computer after conversion.
CD2OGG System Requirements
OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
05-16-2013 CD2OGG Ver 1.0.1 released.
Support about CD2OGG
Should there be any queries, please don’t hesitate to leave a reply.