AudioCDburner software is a GUI to cdrecord. It allows burnning audio CDs easily.
- Add/delete/exclude wav files and show current used space; Supports all current hardware interfaces (IDE / SCSI / USB / 1394 / SATA);
- Supports use of high write speeds;
- No drivers required;
- ASPI not required for NT / 2000 / XP;
- Supports use of re-writeable CD formats.
- Multithreading are supported and the more files you burn the faster;
- Supports device types include CD-R/ CD+R/ CD-RW/ CD+RW;
- Prevent burning if used space greater than CD+R/RW capacity;
- Show output of cdrecord to view burned % and estimated remaining time.
AudioCDburner Freeware System Requirements
OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
AudioCDburner Freeware Screenshot
05-04-2013 AudioCDburner Ver 1.0.1 released.
Support about AudioCDburner
Should there be any queries, please don’t hesitate to leave a reply.