Apple Lossless FLAC Converter enables you convert Apple Lossless Audio to FLAC. Apple Lossless, also know as Apple Lossless Audio Codec (ALAC). FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec, an audio format similar to ALAC, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality. Now you can enjoy the versatile audios on your FLAC Player wherever and whenever.
- Simple settings, high speed, and friendly interface.
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of convert audio;
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide greater than 300% converting speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Both multithreading and batch conversion supported;
- Easy to use – Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of Apple Lossless FLAC Converter;
- Automatically shutdown the computer after conversion.
Apple Lossless FLAC Converter System Requirements
OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
Apple Lossless FLAC Converter Screenshot
Apple Lossless FLAC Converter News
04-12-2013 Apple Lossless FLAC Converter Ver 1.0.1 released.
Download Apple Lossless FLAC Converter
Support about Apple Lossless FLAC Converter
Should there be any queries, please don’t hesitate to leave a reply.