APE2WMA enables you convert APE to WMA. Windows Media Audio (WMA) is an audio data compression technology developed by Microsoft. an audio format similar to MP3, but Microsoft claims that audio encoded with WMA sounds better than MP3 at the same bit rate. Now you can enjoy the versatile audios on your Window Media Player wherever and whenever.
- Simple settings, high speed, and friendly interface.
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of convert audio;
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide greater than 300% converting speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Both multithreading and batch conversion supported;
- Easy to use – just two clicks, everyone can become the master of APE2WMA;
- Automatically shutdown the computer after conversion.
APE2WMA Freeware System Requirements
OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
APE2WMA Freeware Screenshot
05-28-2013 APE2WMA Ver 1.0.1 released.
Support about APE2WMA
Should there be any queries, please don’t hesitate to leave a reply.