APE2AMR enables you convert APE to AMR Audio. The Adaptive Multi-Rate (AMR or AMR-NB) audio codec is a audio data compression scheme optimized for speech coding. Now you can enjoy the versatile movies on your AMR Player wherever and whenever. Converting in batches, convert multiple files at one time.
- Simple settings, high speed, and friendly interface.
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of convert audio;
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide greater than 300% converting speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Both multithreading and batch conversion supported;
- Easy to use – Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of APE2AMR;
- Automatically shutdown the computer after conversion.
APE2AMR Freeware System Requirements
OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
APE2AMR Freeware Screenshot
06-20-2013 APE2AMR Ver 1.0.1 released.
Support about APE2AMR
Should there be any queries, please don’t hesitate to leave a reply.