AMR2OGG enables you convert AMR to OGG Audio. OGG is designed to provide for efficient streaming and manipulation of high quality digital multimedia. OGG is a free, open container format than MP3. Now you can enjoy the versatile movies on your OGG Player wherever and whenever. Converting in batches, convert multiple files at one time.
- Simple settings, high speed, and friendly interface.
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of convert audio;
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide greater than 300% converting speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Both multithreading and batch conversion supported;
- Easy to use – Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of AMR2OGG;
- Automatically shutdown the computer after conversion.
AMR2OGG Freeware System Requirements
OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
AMR2OGG Freeware Screenshot
06-21-2013 AMR2OGG Ver 1.0.1 released.
Support about AMR2OGG
Should there be any queries, please don’t hesitate to leave a reply.