AIFF MP3 Converter Express enables you convert Aiff to MP3 Audio. AIFF (Audio Interchange File Format) is an audio file format standard used for storing sound data for personal computers and other electronic audio devices. MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3 or MPEG-2 Audio Layer 3) is a patented digital audio encoding format using a form of lossy data compression. Now you can enjoy the versatile audios on your MP3 Player wherever and whenever. Converting in batches, convert multiple files at one time.
- Simple settings, high speed, and friendly interface.
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of convert audio;
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide greater than 300% converting speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Both multithreading and batch conversion supported;
- Easy to use – Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of AIFF MP3 Converter;
- Automatically shutdown the computer after conversion.
AIFF MP3 Converter Freeware System Requirements
OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
AIFF MP3 Converter Freeware Screenshot
AIFF MP3 Converter News
11-11-2013 AIFF MP3 Converter Ver 1.0.1 released.
Download AIFF MP3 Converter
Support about AIFF MP3 Converter Express
Should there be any queries, please don’t hesitate to leave a reply.